Are you celebrating your reunion in 2020? Alumnae Relations is seeking volunteers from the reunion classes of 1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015 and 2020 to serve as Class Ambassadors to inspire reunion participation on October 24-25, 2020.
Class Ambassador Program Overview
The Class Ambassador program is designed to engage alumnae volunteers to accomplish the following:
- Motivate classmates to stay connected with the university and with each other
- Increase alumnae awareness of the goals of Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Grow annual alumnae donations to support current and future students
Class Ambassador Expectations
The Class Ambassador will serve as a liaison between the MSMU Alumnae Association and their classmates. A class may have several Class Ambassadors. The term of service will remain open-ended as long as the following expectations are being met:
- Communicate: Keep classmates informed on the goals and priorities of the Mount. Share feedback with staff on classmates’ accomplishments and needs. Personally invite classmates to support and participate in alumnae programs and initiatives.
- Support: Make a meaningful leadership gift as a member of Mount Associates. Identify and recruit classmates to support current and future students by making a meaningful gift.
- Motivate: Encourage classmates to participate in activities and events. Recruit alumnae volunteers to support Mount initiatives including Mount Connect: online mentoring, Career and Professional Development programs, Presidents Invitation to Serve, Class Reunions, Mount Day of Giving, and more.
Alumnae Relations staff will provide the following:
- Regular communications and updates
- Class lists to those who complete a Volunteer Confidentiality Form
- Talking points on the impact alumnae gifts have on current and future students
- Schedule committee meetings (as needed) and server as a point of contact
To learn more please contact Tom Arteaga, Director of Alumnae Relations and Volunteer Engagement at email@example.com.