The MSMU Alumnae Association is recruiting alumnae volunteers to serve as Class Ambassadors. Class Ambassadors are needed for all class years. Is your 5, 10, 25 or 50-year reunion coming up? Successful reunions depend on active Class Ambassadors getting the word out and building excitement.
Class Ambassador Program Overview
The Class Ambassador program is designed to engage alumnae volunteers to accomplish the following:
- Motivate classmates to stay connected with the university and with each other
- Increase alumnae awareness of the goals of Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Grow annual alumnae donations to support current and future students
Class Ambassador Expectations
The Class Ambassador will serve as a liaison between the MSMU Alumnae Association and their classmates. A class may have several Class Ambassadors. The term of service will remain open-ended as long as the following expectations are being met:
- Communicate: Keep classmates informed on the goals and priorities of the Mount. Share feedback with staff on classmates’ accomplishments and needs. Personally invite classmates to support and participate in alumnae programs and initiatives.
- Support: Make a meaningful leadership gift as a member of Mount Associates. Identify and recruit classmates to support current and future students by making a meaningful gift.
- Motivate: Encourage classmates to participate in activities and events. Recruit alumnae volunteers to support Mount initiatives including Mount Connect: online mentoring, Career and Professional Development programs, Presidents Invitation to Serve, Class Reunions, Mount Day of Giving, and more.
Alumnae Relations staff will provide the following:
- Regular communications and updates
- Class lists to those who complete a Volunteer Confidentiality Form
- Talking points on the impact alumnae gifts have on current and future students
- Schedule committee meetings (as needed) and server as a point of contact
To learn more please contact Brittany Skiles, Manager of Alumnae Relations and Volunteer Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.