Even after you’ve reached the culmination of your educational experience here at Mount Saint Mary’s University, you can trust that the Career and Professional Development team are still available to support you. They will work with you as you embark on your professional job search, and as you grow and develop throughout your career.
Alumnae may visit Career Services during regular hours of operation by appointment with a counselor. Staff provides a multitude of resources including:
- Career exploration & assessments
- Resume and cover letter writing support
- Mock interviews
- Networking techniques
- Grad School preparation
Kimberly Terrill, Director
Email email@example.com or call 213.477.2662 or 310.954.4135
Jaynessa Lopez, Graduate Intern
Maria Jose Hildalgo-Flores, Graduate Intern
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.477.2852
Mount Connect allows you to both re-connect with old classmates as well as enabling you to utilize the trusted Mount Saint Mary's Univeristy environment to expand your professional network. By fully integrating with social networks, and cultivating a culture of helping and giving back, you will be amazed how vibrant your Mount Saint Mary's University is! Click here to get started!
The Handshake platform helps you to connect with companies and organizations that are seeking Mount student candidates. Mount students and alumnae can search for part-time, full-time and internship positions at any time. It is free, private and easy to use.
How to join Handshake:
- Go to msmu.joinhandshake.com.
- Click "Sign up for an account."
- Click "Student / Alumni."
- Fill in your information. Use your MSMU email in order to be approved automatically.
- Click "Create Account."
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Click on the link in the email. If you do not find your confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
- Once you confirm your email address, you are registered as a student and may now log in to complete your Handshake profile.
If you would like to create an account using a different email than your MSMU email, please email email@example.com.