Join Mount alums to experience Portugal: Romance of the Douro River together, May 18-29, 2021.
- Travel through the rolling hills of the Alto Douro wine region and visit a quinta for a port tasting.
- Walk in the footsteps of Portuguese aristocracy at Mateus Palace.
- Gaze in wonder at the renowned University of Coimbra.
- Delve into Portuguese history at Guimarães, the city considered to be the birthplace of Portugal.
- Explore Porto’s maze of medieval alleys and colorful neighborhoods.
- Appreciate the splendor of Salamanca, an elegant Spanish city.
- Follow the historic path of great explorers in Lisbon.
- Experience six UNESCO World Heritage sites.
See full trip information